Our Philadelphia Paralysis Lawsuit Lawyers / Attorneys offer representation to clients who were paralyzed due to defective drugs or medical devices. Paralysis is a catastrophic (life-changing) injury with permanent and devastating consequences.
Types of Paralysis and Paralysis Damages
- Paraplegia is complete or partial paralysis of the lower limbs, trunk, and some of the internal organs
- Quadriplegia (tetraplegia) is paralysis of the lower and upper limbs, torso, and pelvic organs
- Hemiplegia is paralysis of one side of the body.
Damages recovered by Philadelphia Paralysis Lawsuit Lawyers / Attorneys can include:
- loss of employment / wages and earning capacity
- extensive and continuing medical expenses, including multiple surgeries
- ongoing rehabilitation and therapy (physical, occupational, and psychological)
- home and vehicle alterations
- personal care assistance
While paralysis often results from spinal cord injuries, many other conditions / injuries also lead to paralysis. (See Philadelphia Spinal Cord Injury Attorneys for more information on paralysis caused by spinal cord damage.)
Paralysis Caused by Defective Drugs and Medical Devices
Philadelphia Paralysis Lawsuit Lawyers / Attorneys commence lawsuits against makers of defective drugs and medical devices that cause paralysis. Drugs (medications) associated with paralysis side effects include:
Contact Feldman & Pinto’s Philadelphia Paralysis Lawsuit Lawyers
If a defective drug caused your paralysis, our Philadelphia Paralysis Lawsuit Lawyers / Attorneys may be able to help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Contact Feldman & Pinto today to schedule a free evaluation of your case